I didn't say I can buy any man with my money - Linda Ikeji

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has denied reports crediting her to a tweet in which she reportedly said she could buy any man she wants.

In a blog post, Linda said the account that made the comment was a parody account."I may have made careless statements during the Hermes bag saga that I definitely regret and have apologized for (I was stark raving mad when I was posting on IG...I was in another world...lol) and my words were to the 'haters' but I forgot that there were young people who look up to me who were also observing what was going on and were disappointed by my remarks. I regret my words. So, yeah, I may have said those silly things but I would never post those tweets from the fake account.

It was tweeted some days ago and I addressed it on Twitter but I see some people/groups on Facebook talking about it and many still believe I tweeted it and are just abusing me anyhow..lol. Thus, I decided to address it here.

No one can buy a man...or a woman for that matter. You can only buy a Muppet or a gold digger, not a real man.

And a real man is what I am looking for! *wink*. See the tweets after the cut and please if anyone can help me shut down the Twitter account, I would appreciate it before they spoil my career..

Comments

Popular Posts