I am not done with Nigeria yet -Jonathan

Nigeria's former President Goodluck Jonathan has stated that his good works with Nigeria is not yet finished, according to Vanguard.

Jonathan spoke through a former Minister of State for Works, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, who represented him to receive an award bestowed upon him by the newspaper.

“He says I should tell everybody that he is not yet finished with his good works in Nigeria, he has left office but he is not tired and therefore, he said I should announce to this audience that very soon, he will be launching his foundation.

That foundation will enable him render services, not only to the people of Nigeria but to humanity. His view concerning this award, to those who are his friends on Facebook, he has a message.

”Reading Jonathan’s Facebook message, he said “I thank the editorial board of Vanguard

newspapers for honoring me as their Personality of the Year 2015. I believe that the people of Nigeria are more deserving of the honour than me. I am thus dedicating this award to my country men and women, may God bless Nigeria

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular Posts